ij.start.canon - Canon Printer Setup
ij.start.canon is the manufacturer site to download Canon printer drivers. Install and set up Canon Printer from ij.start.canon and obtain high-quality printing documents straightforwardly. If you want to avoid the troubles during the ij.start.canon installation, follow the instructions shown below.
íj start Canon printer setup
Follow the given instructions to setup Canon printer
- Go to ij.start.canon using web address.
- Enter IJ printer model name.
- Download appropriate Canon printer drivers.
- Double-click to install the software [EXE or PKG].
- Follow on-screen instructions to set up Canon printer.
Basic Specification To Perform ij.start.canon
- Before beginning with the Canon IJ Setup process, keep the model number of your printer in hand.
- Ensure that your operating system has enough storage space so that driver and software will easily be installed.
- Also, ensure that the Canon IJ printer is securely plugged into the power outlet.
- Make sure that your computer has a strong internet connection.
Downloading the Driver By ij.start.canon
- Once you have finished all the procedures essential for the hardware setup as prompted on ij.start.canon you have to download the driver software.
- Formerly the same window that guided you about both the earlier steps, you will now have to choose the second step, i.e., “Downloading the Driver Software”. Click on this link.
- Once you will hit it off on this link your file will start downloading. You can verify the progress of this download in the Footer bar on the browser window
Instructions For Canon IJ Setup Wireless On Windows
- First and foremost, visit the ij.start.canon site to direct download and install your printer driver and software.
- Next, switch on your Canon printer by pressing the Power button.
- Thereafter, ensure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- Now, in the next, you need to open the downloaded file of driver setup on your Windows.
- Then, click “Next” spontaneously till the time you see the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option.
- Now, place a single click on the “Wireless Setup Wizard” after selecting the wireless option.
- Then, land on your Canon printer screen and tap the “Wi-Fi Setup” button.
- Select the device settings and press the “OK” tab.
- Next, select Device Settings - LAN Settings and then hit “OK.”
- Now, navigate to LAN Settings - Wireless LAN Setup and then press “OK”.
- After doing so your Canon printer will search for an access point.
- Give confirmation that your Wi-Fi router is turned on. Check to see if the flash lamp blinks on the printer as it confirms whether the Wi-Fi router is ON.
- Afterward, a list of Wi-Fi networks will appear on your printer screen. You have to select your Wi-Fi network from the opened list.
- After selecting your network name, press the “OK” button.
- Now, you will be asked for your WPA/WEP key. So, enter your correct password into the field and then hit the “OK” button.
- In a few seconds, your printer will successfully connect to your selected WiFi network.
- Finally, the Canon IJ printer was precisely configured wirelessly for your Windows PC. Now, you can your print job wirelessly right now right here.